Skip to contentSkip to search
pantene logo
Pantene Nourish & Volume Solid Shampoo Bar
Shampoo

Pantene Nourish & Volume Solid Shampoo Bar

(0)

Overview

INTRODUCING PANTENE PRO-V MIRACLE SHAMPOO BAR.

LUSH LATHER, NOURISHED HAIR!

Here's to a great hair day that you can feel good about! This solid shampoo bar is packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins, for beautifully looking hair... without the plastic waste. Handmade, with 97% naturally derived ingredients (Mixture of natural origin (97% near-nature ingredients) and 3% synthetic ingredients for pleasant usage and increased product stability. For near nature ingredients, after chemical processing, more than 50% of their original material is maintained). Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair, massage through your hair, rinse with warm water and hang the bar to dry, ready for its next use.

Before & After

A photo of damaged long wavy blonde hair of woman standing backwards to the camera - before product use photo

How to Use

1. Wet the bar and work into a lather in your hands or directly on wet hair.

2. Massage through your hair.

3. Rinse with warm water

4. Hang the bar to dry, ready for its next use

Ingredients

Nourish & Volume solid shampoo bar packed with nutrients and pro-vitamins for beautifully looking hair.

97% natural origin, the remaining 3% guarantees the product stability.

1 shampoo bar = up to 2x 250ML Pantene liquid shampoo (depending on hair length and habits), 20 to 50 washes

Wet the bar and work into a lather, massage through your hair, rinse and hang the bar to dry

Good for you & the planet

The icon of Good for the planet stamp

Paper packaging. Recyclable box. FSC Certified