Our 2030 Goals
Our packaging will be 100% recyclable or reusable by 2030
We are committed to reduce our
- Reducing our use of virgin petroleum plastic by at least 50%.
- DRIVE significant increase in the use of refills via consumer behavior change;
new packaging approaches, novel chemistry & new business models.
Strive for circular solutions to also reduce our supply chain footprint:
- Use 100% renewable electricity & cut GHG emissions in half at our sites.
- Deliver a 35% increase in water efficiency.
- JOIN forces with our External Business Partners and leverage our combined scale to drive environmental sustainability and social responsibility performance, programs, and outcomes.
Keep researching & seeking better alternatives to ensure a livable planet for the next generations
X LOOP PROJECT
Pantene has joined the Loop waste-free shopping project by Terra Cycle to prevent single-use waste ending up in the oceans.
Through Loop, you can buy these environmental-friendly products made of durable aluminium. Then have the packaging collected from your doorstep to be cleaned, refilled and reused.